Comments: yikes
Comments: yikes

Hahahahaha. I'm gonna have to try the Starbucks one one of these days....

Posted by: K on April 6, 2006 01:34 PM

Holy God, all those places are soooo very horrible. *shudder*

Posted by: Here's a Hint on April 6, 2006 02:08 PM

I'm fond of the Herpes Triangle, myself: Rumors (19th & M), Front Page (Dupont), and Tom Tom (Adams Morgan).

Posted by: Adrienne on April 6, 2006 04:19 PM

I was always told that the Herpes Triangle consists of Rumors, Mad Hatter, and Sign o' the Whale.

Posted by: Dennis! on April 6, 2006 04:35 PM

Will someone please explain to the uninitiated why we're supposed to care what this young lady's opinion is? I really don't get it.

And I'm with you, Tom; those places are gross. But maybe we just don't absolute addicts or party slaves.

Posted by: genevieve on April 6, 2006 05:48 PM

Don't you see, Tom, this is perfect advice for her blogreaders. These are exactly the people you want to avoid on a nice Saturday evening out, and now she's done all the work for you!

Posted by: heather on April 6, 2006 05:51 PM

The guy that sent that email to me is 21 ... I was trying to think of places a 21-year-old would like.

ha - glad you caught the java reference. I was trying to be sneaky.

Oh -- but PS and Absolute Addition are cool. I always have fun at their parties*.

*proof: http://216.93.185.156/pics/9/04-06-06/PLAY-092b.jpg

KAC

P.S. If you have better ideas, please send them to me. I like places like Lima, Mate, Degrees, Play, Spank, etc. Maybe you know places that a young guy would like?

Posted by: KAC on April 7, 2006 10:56 PM