Comments: oh panda my panda
Comments: oh panda my panda

You realize the panda is not real! Haven't you ever seen the movie "Fierce Creatures"? It's an animatronic panda. Why do you think the zookeeper had to "scoop him up"? To stick his hand inside the puppet cavity. Real pandas are extinct!
The panda exchange between China and zoos is a way to smuggle billions of dollars for money laundering. Think about it... why would you ship endangered animals to tiny zoo cages for people to gawk at? Your admission price launders the Chinese money and is used to subsidize the bamboo industry. Open your eyes people!
I once visited the panda exhibit in San Diego and didn't see those lazy animals move an inch (and supposedly it was mating season). I've seen snails move faster when in heat. This just reinforces my belief that pandas don't exist and what we are seeing is just one big Chinese animatronic conspiracy.

This conspiracy has been brought to you by MSG... the official condiment to Sweet and Sour Panda.

Posted by: Tomas on December 14, 2005 02:31 PM

I think Butterstick has been drugged.

Posted by: GLD on December 14, 2005 04:27 PM

I actually watched the video... ok, so he's a little more active than I'm used to. That doesn't dismiss the fact that he moves like a Sony AIBO.
Also, why did the zookeeper put the baby panda on a ledge. Wasn't she afraid it would roll over on its back and fall off? I was. For crying out loud, even if it is animatronic, you don't want to break it.

PS: How come I don't see the panda mommy? Why have they been separated? Hmmm... something is amiss.

Posted by: Tomas on December 14, 2005 04:48 PM

Have been told he was given a Bowl to play with this morning.

Posted by: GLD on December 14, 2005 05:31 PM