Comments: my friday
Comments: my friday

So I guess I should get a new pick up line? How about "Come on, why aren't you smiling?"

Posted by: the ghost on September 10, 2005 04:27 PM

the more I think about it, the better that concert becomes. I've been listening to meadowlands all weekend. And totally understandable about being a zombie. I'm amazed you were still s tanding.

PS, tell Tom to ask his friend Jeff if he has a cousin named Jack Barile. If not, then I've been lied to for many years and someone, somewhere, owes me an apology, dammit.

Posted by: the g. on September 10, 2005 05:01 PM

The Jack Barile background check is underway. If necessary, I'm confident that the Nye family's vengeance will be swift and terrible.

And yeah, that was a good concert. Better than the first time I saw em there. I hope I rock that hard when I'm 40. Hell, I wish I had rocked that hard when I was 20.

I do wish, though, that their drummer would kick up the tempo a little to match the rock urgency they otherwise bring. Anyway, here's hoping they get booked at 9:30 next time round.

Posted by: tom on September 11, 2005 10:44 AM

Yeah... no cousins named Jack. Unless my Aunt has more stories than she lets on.

Posted by: jeff on September 12, 2005 01:56 AM

THAT'S IT, I'M INVESTIGATING!

Posted by: the g. on September 12, 2005 09:28 AM

The Wrens show was a lot of fun, hopefully my photos will come out (I'm dropping of my film today). The Nein were pretty fun, although I watched a lot of their set while I was working the merch table and only caught the first few songs by the stage. The openers didn't do anything for me.

Posted by: Drew on September 12, 2005 10:09 AM