Comments: se-rock-us
Comments: se-rock-us

Yeah, from what I heard earlier in the week, there wasn't much question that this show would sell out. Didn't the last D.C. show sell out?

Posted by: Drew on September 8, 2005 09:06 PM

yeah, but the express mentioned it that time (and as a result the crowd sucked). this time I think it's selling out without much press.

Posted by: tom on September 8, 2005 09:10 PM

Don't leave your hermetic readers hanging—what show?

Posted by: Kriston on September 8, 2005 11:49 PM

the wrens! woo!

Posted by: catherine on September 9, 2005 07:58 AM

I've actually never heard 'em. Is that tonight? Too many art shows, anyway.

Posted by: Kriston on September 9, 2005 10:08 AM

MOTHEREFF. we have been slacking on buying tix. Sigh. Well, MAYBE we'll see you two there.

Posted by: the g. on September 9, 2005 10:28 AM

Kriston: It is tonight. And you told me you listened to and liked the Meadowlands!

Anyway, it's one of my top 5 albums, so if I somehow haven't forced it on you yet, expect that to be resolved ASAP.

Posted by: tom on September 9, 2005 10:46 AM

Due to impending childbirth and unclehood, I have an extra ticket to the show. I've called a few friends to see if they are interested, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a hold of them in time. I'll probably know within an hour or two if one of them is claiming the ticket.

Posted by: Drew on September 9, 2005 12:08 PM

And of course, I leave off the important information!

If you think you might be interested in the ticket, send me an e-mail at amcdermott at speakeasy dot net.

I'm pretty sure I'll be in town early for dinner/drinks prior to the show, so I could probably pick up the tickets and then work out some type of handoff prior to showtime.

Posted by: Drew on September 9, 2005 12:10 PM

Oh, the Meadowlands—I do like that album. It's the *Walkmen* I'm thinking of. I've only heard that one car commercial song by them. But I still probably can't make it. . . .

Posted by: Kriston on September 9, 2005 12:26 PM

DUDE. it's my SECOND TO LAST NIGHT IN TOWN! art, shmart.

Posted by: catherine on September 9, 2005 12:29 PM

What's up after the show? I know about a party.

Posted by: Kriston on September 9, 2005 01:28 PM

tickets purchased, crisis averted, ignore above statement, find the n. and me at show, fin.

Posted by: the g. on September 9, 2005 01:47 PM