Comments: dumb dumb dumb
Comments: dumb dumb dumb

I think your first mistake was not having been watching Die Hard.

Posted by: Kriston on July 4, 2005 09:41 PM

No, no, no -- Die Hard is how you celebrate Christmas. I stumbled across the dress rehearsal for the Capital Fourth thing yesterday and the lineup was just as confusing in person. In their attempt to be inoffensive, they forgot to be entertaining. The fireworks tonight were great, though. The best part -- watching the ducks in the reflecting pool freak the hell out when they started going off. Highly entertaining.

Posted by: Becks on July 4, 2005 11:30 PM

Christmas? So when does your family sit down for a yuletide viewing of Terminator 2?

Posted by: Kriston on July 5, 2005 09:38 AM

Sorry Kriston, but Becks is right: Die Hard is a Christmas movie. T2, filled as it is with millenialism and dread, strikes me as what you put on once everyone else at your new year's party has passed out. It might make a nice birthday selection, too.

Posted by: tom on July 5, 2005 09:49 AM

hi it is me yasar majeed. I am unemployed I should walk around every manchester town and I am proud and big head show off and lie talk to them people don't believe yasar is big lie and yasar nothing do with show himself proud. so I am dumb's arse like followin beautiful porky pig from rainbow called mumtaz'arse like funny donkey female so. I am really hate yasar got a spy look for deaf people and he is cheat and influence make lose any friend.

when he mate friend possible lose his friend never again meet him so he is lie talk to nothing wrong blame for deaf people when he give any trouble make me lose friend so why he blame everyone so he is F**K dick head and I wanna be fight him get out of his cheat mode! from gunfingerz

Posted by: yasar majeed on December 25, 2005 01:39 PM

YASAR IS SO MUCH ASSHOLE IN MIND! YO LET U KNOW UR MUM HAVE SEX DIFFERENT OTHER MEN IN MANCHESTER. EWWWWWWW EVERYTIMES U GET UP WEN UR DICK GOT UP EVEN UR DAD SEE UR DICK AND START GIVE U SUCK UR DICK... OH FUCKIN U GOT UR FAMILY ORGY DAT U CANNOT GET MUMTAZ!! AND U NEED POSH UR ASS OFF FROM UR STREET AND LIVE IN COW HSE. U WANT BE POWERFUL HARD MAN DNT U? U CAN SUCK COW DICKS COS COW HAVE 6X DICKS U SUCK EM ALL AND COW FUCKS UR ASS COS COW GOT ALOTS HORNY!! DNT ASK UR DOCTOR COS HE ALOT HORNY UR ASS, ASK DIFFERENT SHIT DOCTOR DNT KNOW HOW FIX U R! NEWAY I HEARD U SUCKER UR DAD LARGE DICK AND GIVE HIM WET AND HE FUCKIN UR BEST ASS. NOW UR DAD RUIN UR ASS!! U LOVE ASIF? COS ASIF CARE U? WELL Y NT HAVE FUCKIN ASIF ASS COS U LOVE HIM SO MUCH FORGET MUMTAZ!! MARRIED ASIF AND LIVE WITH HIM!!

Posted by: ??????????????? on December 30, 2005 04:39 PM