just curious

posted by catherine / August 04, 2006 /

there has to be some sort of super-awesome-totally-fantastic plan in place for the debut weekend of "snakes on a plane," right? because, yeah. there just has to be. i'm counting on you all!

(my only thought was to make lots of these and sneak them into the theater, but i am not really sure how super-fantastic an idea that is.)

Comments

I'VE GOT NOTHING. Other than the fact that we will probably purchase early tickets? And also maybe that DCeiver just left me a voicemail from Sam L Jack detailing how I need to "not go into my jive office on the 18th?" And also, I want to do something with a group but don't know where to start? And also, I'm probably bringing a notepad so I can be all annnoying "girl-reporter" and also, yay?

Posted by: the g on August 4, 2006 02:01 PM

well i'm gonna be in town that friday so i am down for any crazy plans, especially if they involve not going into your jive office.

Posted by: catherine on August 4, 2006 02:03 PM

If you want your very own SoAP message, go here. It's pretty awesome (thanks jeff!).

Posted by: tom on August 4, 2006 04:07 PM

If anyone's planning something, I want in! I'll bring gummy worms and we can pretend they're snakes.

Posted by: seeking irony on August 7, 2006 04:50 PM

So much depends on a red wheelbarrow, glazed with rainwater, beside the white chickens where the movie opens. In my opinion, it should be at the Uptown. Obvs.

I'm sure, though, that whatever we do shall be a) a hoot, b) a holler, and that c) I will be intoxicated.

I've never been to the G's jive office, but I am going to Sommer's jive office on Friday. Hmmm. Maybe she needs a little message from Mr. Jackson as well.

Posted by: DCeiver on August 8, 2006 01:25 AM

Alternately, she could probably use some rubber snakes left on her keyboard.

Posted by: tom on August 8, 2006 10:38 AM